Today's feeling
Elegance is something more than ease - more freedom from awkwardness and restraint. It implies a precision, a polish and a sparkling which is spirited, yet delicate - Hazlitt
Be an elegant one, be a smart but humble one. People always think that I am funny and joke a lot, well just enjoy our life when we have the chance to do so.
I miss home recently, wasn't able to go back for few months. This weekend is crunch week with lots of deadlines but I will do the hard work now and try to relax later on. This is mid sem stress fest.
Accidentally bumped into a long lost friend in MIDVALLEY,KL few weeks ago. My mind went blank when somebody hugged me hahaha. It has been 6 years we did not meet with each other since she moves to Kl. Still sweet, still pretty.
Sometimes, I do admire people with good command of English. Mingling with people who do not know to speak in Mandarin was a huge obstacle for me last time. Who knows they become my best friend in uni now. Miracle do happen sometimes :)
Be an elegant one, be a smart but humble one. People always think that I am funny and joke a lot, well just enjoy our life when we have the chance to do so.
I miss home recently, wasn't able to go back for few months. This weekend is crunch week with lots of deadlines but I will do the hard work now and try to relax later on. This is mid sem stress fest.
Accidentally bumped into a long lost friend in MIDVALLEY,KL few weeks ago. My mind went blank when somebody hugged me hahaha. It has been 6 years we did not meet with each other since she moves to Kl. Still sweet, still pretty.
Sometimes, I do admire people with good command of English. Mingling with people who do not know to speak in Mandarin was a huge obstacle for me last time. Who knows they become my best friend in uni now. Miracle do happen sometimes :)
Aiming for next year after my graduation! Soon!!

Comments