“你来柔佛,我带你去打高尔夫球!” 我笑了笑,原来这家伙还会这种玩意,还有考证。我说啊,你的手在我眼里是万能的,你会帮我缝书包,缝熊熊,你会弹钢琴给我,你会为了我一直一直的健身,你会游泳,你会。。我不知道那天还会无意中知道你的东西,只是我知道你的家庭教育很好,栽培了这样一个儿子,给我。哈哈!
谢谢你,一直一直的在我身边,在我最迷失自己的时候。你写了写信息给我:can you do me a favor? i will rather you to cry on my shoulder. 你总会用很温柔的方式让我开心,让我好好振作起来。
然后,我说要AA制,你说下次我请你:)很多很多的事情,很多很多的小事,我会学着去感恩。
我脸上长了很多痘,详细情况不说了,却吸引到一个印度人。"Can you be my girl friend?" "Why you have been taken?" 哈哈哈哈!" sorry,just go and get the others" 我就这样回应。他们说我的他蛮帅,我也是觉得:)
I love english, I used to do it with many people. I like my life now, i like my friends here. i try to improve myself. i try to adapt myself. Sometimes,feeling good will make your life better. Goodnight!
谢谢你,一直一直的在我身边,在我最迷失自己的时候。你写了写信息给我:can you do me a favor? i will rather you to cry on my shoulder. 你总会用很温柔的方式让我开心,让我好好振作起来。
然后,我说要AA制,你说下次我请你:)很多很多的事情,很多很多的小事,我会学着去感恩。
我脸上长了很多痘,详细情况不说了,却吸引到一个印度人。"Can you be my girl friend?" "Why you have been taken?" 哈哈哈哈!" sorry,just go and get the others" 我就这样回应。他们说我的他蛮帅,我也是觉得:)
I love english, I used to do it with many people. I like my life now, i like my friends here. i try to improve myself. i try to adapt myself. Sometimes,feeling good will make your life better. Goodnight!
Comments