A letter to Jesus

DEAR JESUS,

everytime i feel like i'm in the desert,
i keep asking God,
"where are you?i need U.i know you are there with me,but i cant feel u,cant touch u,cant see u.
I learn to pray everytime before i sleep.
I learn to build a good relationship with you

People said,time will heal,but they just don't feel what u feel
times are hard but God is good
He never failed us,He said he wont.
He see our tears,fight our fears

Everytime when i heard that God speaks to them,i wish to have that feeling too.
i know you are there with me but dun know why i feel emptiness recently.
I know there is always a reason to happen.


I will keep praying,love you.JESUS!
Thanks for giving me angels.
Thanks for everything!

You've made a place for me
Silenced all my accusers
Leading me forth with peace
Filled with joy I will follow
Your cross demands my life
Now Your grace is my anthem
My soul can't help but sing
Hallelujah

Amen:)




YZ1

YA



And well,to my dearest friend,
i know you are happy there!
im glad to know your friends too!
they are too cute and friendly..haha!
same pattern like you and me,make me felt comfortable when joined with them:)
thanks for introducing them for me,good luck in ur final exam!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

电影

max!!

11052013